0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 StumbleUpon 0 Email 0 Filament.io 0 Flares ×
Here are this week’s Aldi SupermarketProduce Prices:
- 79¢ – Yellow Onions (3 pound bag)
- 99¢ – Green Peppers (per package) –> That’s 33¢ each!
- 69¢ – Mushrooms
- 99¢ – Zucchini (per package)
- 99¢ – Roma Tomatoes (per package)
- 99¢ – Little Salad Bar Italian or Caesar Salad
On Wednesday you canpurchase Custome Made Meals: Fresh Chicken Parmesan Cutlets for $4.99 per pound (15-oz average weight).
A few important reminders when shopping at Aldi:
- They accept cash or debit card. No credit cards or checks are accepted.
- Aldi does not accept manufacturer’s coupons.
- Bring your own bags. You can purchase them for as low as 6¢ per bag if you do not bring your own.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. It will be returned to you when you return your cart.
Note: This is the sales flier from the Atlanta, Georgia area.
Search our site
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook