Do you wish there was a quick easy way to pack lunches that did not entail lots of plastic baggies or tiny containers with lids? There is a very simple answer to our lunchbox woes – Easy Lunchboxes. You will be able to pack waste-free lunches with the single-lid, 3-compartment, bento-style pastic food containers. These lunch boxes are perfect for children and adults, bento lovers, and people who just want a regular sandwich with chips and grapes. Two words to describe the Easy Lunchbox system: simple and ingenious.
The Bento lunch craze was picked up by many of my friends who posted photo after photo of their children’s adorably packed bento lunches on Facebook. I was instantly in awe and of course, I wanted to make my girls’ lunches just as cute. I was limited in a container in which I could make such fun lunches. As soon as I saw the EasyLunchbox system I knew it was something I had to have. The deal sealer for me was the fact that the Easy Lunchboxes are BPA, lead, phthalate, and vinyl free. Being dishwasher and microwave safe are definitely cool features as well. In one product I am able to safely eliminate plastic bags and little containers with lids and able to create pure cuteness for my girls. OK, so admittedly, I am still working on the pure cuteness part. (I just received an order for some amazingly cute stuff which will help with that).
My girls stole the Easy Lunchbox containers when they arrived in the mail. Pieces of play food were found in them for a week before I was able to convince them that it would be more fun to pack them with real food. Sure enough, they do have more fun with the real food versus the play food!
Honestly, I didn’t like the Lunch Bag Cooler at first. My girls are so little (they are only 3 and 4) that this bag seemed like something my husband should be taking to work due to the larger size. Then I realized I could stick ice packs, yogurts, and sippy cups right on top of the plastic container. :heart: Be still my beating heart! :heart: It is a lunchbox that has thought of everything! There is no sideways sliding of the foods when the lunchbox goes sideways in a backpack, because, well, the Easy Lunchboxes were not designed to go sideways in a backpack. My four-year-old can remove the lid when it is sealed, but my three-year-old can not.
For adults, these containers are perfect for portion control. For a long day at the office you could pack your lunch in one container and your snacks in another and slide them both perfectly in to the cooler bag. You wouldn’t need to snack on office munchies since you would have everything you needed right at your fingertips.
One of my favorite new Facebook feeds is from Easy Lunchboxes. They post links to fun bento lunches that inspire me to make some of the most fun lunches I possibly can for my daughters.
Easy Lunchboxes is one of my favorite products. I really truly love it. Anything that makes my time in the kitchen quick and easy while being great for the environment is something I will purchase again and again. I am so excited that one of you gets to try this amazing lunchbox system.
Prize: One Easy Lunchboxes container set and one lunch bag in the winner’s choice of color (ARV $21.90)
Number of Winners: 1
Giveaway End Date: January 18th, 2011 at 11:59:59 PM EDT
Eligibility: This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada. Please do not enter this giveaway if you have won or received free product from EasyLunchboxes within the past 3 months.
Random Selection: One winner will randomly be chosen and will be notified via email. He/She will have 48 hours to respond to that email or another winner will be chosen.
Leave a comment answering this question: Take a look around the Easy Lunchboxes site and leave a comment with something you learned.
Additional Entries: (just in case you want them)
(Complete the Mandatory Entry and the Additional Entries for six total entries and six total comments. The mandatory entry must be completed before the optional entries count).
- Like Coupons Are Great on Facebook. If you already like Coupons are Great leave a comment saying you do so.
- Like EasyLunchboxes on Facebook. If you already like them leave a comment saying you do so.
- Follow Coupons Are Great on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You must include @CouponsAreGreat in your tweet. Leave your tweet link in your comment. Please feel free to use this: #win an @EasyLunchbox system to simplify your to-go lunches from @CouponsAreGreat #giveaway #contest ends 01/18/11. http://bit.ly/evpR4l
- Subscribe to Coupons Are Great’s feed -OR- follow us with Google Friend Connect (upper right). If you are already a subscriber leave a comments saying so.
Disclaimer: The product feature in this review was provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or representing PR firm. Opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment. This post contains affiliate links.
Search our site
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 23
- Baby Shower Giveaway: Prizes from Evenflo, Thyme Maternity, and Rock-a-Bums
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 16
- Cascadian Farms is Yummy Plus $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Publix Yoplait Greek Yogurt 100 Calories $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Celebrate Captain No Beard with a $200 Toys R Us or Pay Pal Gift Card Giveaway
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook
Grab Our Button