Love it or hate it the fact is that Extreme Couponing Season 2 returns to television tonight (September 28th). If you are not familiar with Extreme Couponing the premise is that it follows coupon shoppers around and shows their unbelievable savings. As you watch the show you will witness some amazing things (including shelf clearing and no limits being imposed on these shoppers).
I will not be watching this season. The way that the shopping trips are twisted around, stockpiles are glorified, and rules are bent make my stomach churn and makes me want to yell that not everyone coupons like this.
Yes, I believe that everyone should be using coupons. To pay full price for an item that there is a coupon for is just plain silly. Coupons are like cash…..the more you use the more you save. But there is a thing called “within reason.” Couponing is not hard and it does not take 4 to 6 hours per day.
Here are few ways to get started with coupons.
Couponing For Beginners
Purchase versus Transaction - and why it is important to understand the differences
Couponing For Everyone
What is a Money Maker? We explain how you can use coupons to make a profit while shopping. This is a rarity, but it does happen.
Coupon Organization (without a Binder)
Leave a comment if you have any questions!
Search our site
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 23
- Baby Shower Giveaway: Prizes from Evenflo, Thyme Maternity, and Rock-a-Bums
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 16
- Cascadian Farms is Yummy Plus $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Publix Yoplait Greek Yogurt 100 Calories $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Celebrate Captain No Beard with a $200 Toys R Us or Pay Pal Gift Card Giveaway
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook
Grab Our Button