When you are entertaining the most delightful words to hear are “Wow! I love your dishes!” Peacock Pottery can help you set the most amazing table with the beautiful, handcrafted Polish Pottery. Each piece of Polish Pottery that Peacock Pottery carries is handmade from white clay, stamped using sea sponges, painted by hand, glazed and fired at hight temperatures. Free of lead and cadmium these products will last virtually forever as heirloom dishes. These dishes are versatile enough for elegant dinner parties and everyday family dinners.
“Chip resistant” is another great feature of these dishes. Dishwashers, ovens, microwaves, and freezers are all perfectly acceptable places for Peacock Pottery. It is recommended that all disher from the freezer be brought to room temperature before placing in the oven.
The package I received from Peacock Pottery was very safe wrapped and secured with lots of bubble wrap. There was not a chance this piece was going to be broken on its’ journey to my house. I received a Bubble Mug to review and I am very impressed. These mugs come in three sizes small ($15), medium ($18), and large ($20). A tote bag as a free gift was added, and I was assured this is standard practice. The mug I received has weight and it doesn’t feel like it will crumble upon touching (I am sure you know what I am talking about, right?). The way the mug fits in my hands is perfect. The colors are vibrant. It must be a Polish Pottery thing because blues are very evident in the pieces. My mother-in-law loves cobalt blue (both the color and items in the color). As I look through Peacock Pottery’s inventory I cannot help from saying “Oh, that’s cute! Oh, she would looooove that!” Peacock Pottery carries an amazing variety of pieces including: Bubble Mugs, Tea & Coffee Pots, Serving Dishes, Plates, Baking Pans, Necklaces, and more!!!
Thanks to the sweet owner of Peacock Pottery one very lucky Coupons Are Great winner will receive this 10.5 x 13 inch platter #39 – perfect for every day use and entertaining. The platter is pictured immediately above this text.
Prize: Platter #39 from Peacock Pottery
Number of Winners: 1
Giveaway End Date: November 18th, 2010 at 11:59:59 PM EDT
Eligibility: This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S.
Random Selection: One winner will randomly be chosen and will be notified via email. He/she will have 48 hours to respond to that email or another winner will be chosen.
Head to Peacock Pottery and choose your favorite item. Come back and leave a comment with your favorite item.
Additional Entries: (you know you want them!)
(Complete the Mandatory Entry and the Additional Entries for seven total entries and seven total comments. The mandatory entry must be completed before the optional entries count).
- Like Peacock Pottery on Facebook. If you already like Peacock Pottery leave a comment saying you do so.
- Like Coupons Are Great on Facebook. If you already like Coupons are Great leave a comment saying you do so.
- Follow Peacock Pottery on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave your status link. Feel free to use this: #win a Polish Serving Platter @PeacockPottery from @CouponsAreGreat #giveaway #contest ends 11/18 http://bit.ly/peacockp
- Subscribe to Coupons Are Great’s feed -OR- follow us with Google Friend Connect (upper right). If you are already a subscriber leave a comments saying so.
- Enter any other Countdown to Christmas giveaway (including Coupons Are Great) and leave a comment with the giveaway name and your comment number. You may enter as many giveaways as you like, but you may only leave ONE comment.
- Grab our button for your site. Let us know where to find it.
Disclaimer: The product feature in this review was provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or representing PR firm. Opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. The sponsor of the prize is responsible for prize fulfillment.
Search our site
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook
Grab Our Button