To sweeten this deal, there are $2/1 manufacturer coupons in the 03/07/11 Smart Source. Pair that with the $2/1 Walgreens Coupon in the new Spring Beauty Book for $4 savings. Prices start at $4.19 for many products. Doing the math very quickly, $4.19 – $4.00 in coupons equals $0.19 out of pocket with a $5 Register Reward in hand! That’s a $4.81 profit!!!
Today I found the Almay Eye Liner, Almay Thick Mascara, Almay Black Mascara, and Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads all priced at $4.19. Prices vary from store to store – even my stores that are 2.5 miles apart. I recommend having your items price checked before you decide what items to purchase.
The Walgreens instant coupon wasn’t working and the assistant manager told the cosmetic girl to price modify each of the items to $2.19 and then take my coupon. Somewhere in there I grabbed an item (Almay Intense for Brown Eyes) that was priced at $4.19 on the shelf but it rang up $5.59. I did 5 transactions back to back and apparently somewhere in there both the cashier and I were in auto mode. She price modified the $5.59 item to $2.19, which I just realized. The point of that is this: the eye pencils are not in the $4.19 price range.
There is a $1/1 Almay coupon in the 02/17 SS insert, which makes this a $3.81 profit.
Have you been to Walgreens this week? I definitely wish I had more $2/1 coupons!!!!
Search our site
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 23
- Baby Shower Giveaway: Prizes from Evenflo, Thyme Maternity, and Rock-a-Bums
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 16
- Cascadian Farms is Yummy Plus $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Publix Yoplait Greek Yogurt 100 Calories $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Celebrate Captain No Beard with a $200 Toys R Us or Pay Pal Gift Card Giveaway
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook
Grab Our Button