In the world of couponing forums, I am sure there are plenty of people who would say that you are a couponing virgin until you have done a Robitussin deal at Walgreens. Now I can officially say that I have completed my first real Robi deal!
Each Robi/Dimetap was $4. The deal was buy $20 worth, get $10 in Register Rewards. The wyeth website has coupons for $2, which would have made this a break even deal. But there was a big glitch and some extra RR’s printed out, $10 extra to be exact! My total for all of this was $8.97, which I paid for with a gift card, and I now have $40 in RR’s that expire in two weeks. I am hoping there is a great way to roll them!
Search our site
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 23
- Baby Shower Giveaway: Prizes from Evenflo, Thyme Maternity, and Rock-a-Bums
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 16
- Cascadian Farms is Yummy Plus $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Publix Yoplait Greek Yogurt 100 Calories $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Celebrate Captain No Beard with a $200 Toys R Us or Pay Pal Gift Card Giveaway
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook
Grab Our Button