People who live in the Atlanta, Georgia area have a new reason to be very, very excited. Sprouts Farmers Market has broken ground and the first Atlanta area Sprouts store has opened its doors to the public. I had the amazing opportunity to attend a blogger tour of Sprouts in Snellville and I am in love with a grocery store. The Snelville Sprouts is the first store in Atlanta and three more Atlanta area stores are set to open this year: Dunwoody (7/16/2014), Peachtree Corners (8/20/2014), and Johns Creek (9/17/2014). Hopefully a Sprouts Farmers Market is opening in your area soon!
Shopping at Sprouts will make your life healthier without busting your budget. Their goal is to get the everyday shopper into the store and teach them how food and diet are important. Sprouts carries products that are local, organic, GMO free, gluten free, and more!
Like me you may equate a small store that cares about healthy food with many dollar signs (I think that is a totally natural correlation). Srpouts prices their products against the traditional supermarket in a very competitive manner. I was pleasantly surprised to see that prices at Sprouts are comparable to Aldi. That’s right. I just made that comparison. While the prices are comparable Sprouts carries a huge selection of products (some of which is locally grown or organic). In fact, 25 percent of Sprouts business comes from produce and they carry around 500 produce items. Think about that number for a minute and then think about how big/small your regular grocery stores produce is and where the produce section is found in the store. Sprouts proudly showcases their amazing selection of produce in the middle of the store. It’s not hidden on one of the edges making it a total pain when you realize you forgot cilantro for the enchiladas and need to trek back through the store.
At Sprouts you will find that eating is understandable and affordable. Carrying over 17,000 products in store, you will find that shopping at Sprouts is a complete shopping experience that includes fresh produce, 250+ bulk foods, natural body care and household items. Consumer Reports recently named it one of the top five supermarket chains
Sprouts is different from other food stores. It’s a healthy grocery store offering fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices.
How to Save Money at Sprouts
- Use Coupons – Sprouts accepts manufacturer coupons as well as Sprouts Printable Coupons. If you are lucky, you may even find coupons attached to items. See if Checkout 51 has any rebates you can use for items such as produce that Sprouts carries.
- Shop on Wednesday – Sprouts runs an 8 day ad (from Wednesday to Wednesday), which means that there is an overlap of ad days (on Wednesdays) and you can shop when the ads overlap for twice the savings. You will also be saving gas since you are cutting down trips to the store!
- Try the Store Brand – if you don’t love it you will get your money back. Now you can try new products without risk of wasting money.
- Browse the Deals of the Month flyer (available online and in store) for more items on sale. You will find coupons available here as well!
- Wine Discount – Save 10% when you buy any 6 bottles of wine.
- Vitamin Discount – Spend $100 on vitamins and supplements and get a 10% discount off of your total purchase.
- Reusable Bag Discount – Receive a 5¢ discount when you bring your own, eco-friendly reusable shopping bag.
Small things matter – and I was excited that Sprouts receipts print double sided. That is a huge paper saver…and doesn’t take up nearly as much room in your wallet.
One lucky Coupons Are Great winner is going to receive a $25 Sprouts Farmers Market gift card in the mail and will save even more money. Woohoo!
Prize: $25 Sprouts Farmers Market gift card
Number of Winners: 1
Giveaway End Date: July 7, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST
Eligibility: This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
Random Selection: One winner will randomly be chosen and will be notified via email. He/she will have 48 hours to respond to that email or another winner will be chosen.
We are using Giveaway Tools for this giveaway. Please make sure you read all directions for each entry. If you have any trouble entering please email me and I will help.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is not associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or G+. No purchase necessary to enter. This giveaway will run till 11:59 PM EST, July 7, 2014. The winner will be randomly chosen using Giveaway Tools. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to reply or the prize is forfeited.