Happy April everyone! Tax day means different things to different families. Some families see the return of their tax preparing parent while others have more (or less) money in the bank. One thing that we can all be happy about is TAX DAY FREEBIES! Important to note this year, Tax Day is actually April 18th because Washington D.C. is celebrating Emancipation Day on April 15 (normal tax day) and the government gets a day off from work then. See the full reason why Tax Day is on April 18 here.
2016 Tax Day Freebies
- Great American Cookies – one free regular sugar cookie, 4/18 only No purchase or proof of completed taxes is necessary.
- Hard Rock Café -Sing For Your Supper nationwide. Guests can sing a song in front of the restaurant, and receive a free Local Legendary™ Burger. 4/18 only
- HydroMassage – Call your local location to schedule your free massage time during tax week, (no call necessary for Planet Fitness locations) 4/18 – 4/22
- Kona Ice – Look for Kona Ice trucks handing out free shaved ices and Hawaiian leis while parked at post offices, tax preparation centers and other businesses, 4/18 only.
- IHOP: Kids under 12 eat free for April 11th to May 6, 2016 between 4:00 pm and 10:00 pm
- Noodles and Company– Noodles and Co is offering two Tax Day Deals: Kids Eat Free on April 18th and $4 off $10 online purchases. See all the details on these offers here
- Office Depot has a printable coupon for up to 5 lbs of free paper shredding valid through April 23rd.
- Staples – On April 18 – Tax Day – customers can bring their confidential documents and get their first 5 pounds of paper shredded for FREE at Staples stores across the country. According to the IRS, tax returns and all supporting documents including bank statements should be retained for a minimum of three years. After tax season, it’s important to protect important information by destroying sensitive documents that may lead to identity theft.
- Tony Roma’s – Guests who eat at a Tony Roma’s restaurant on Tax Day will receive a coupon for a free dessert at participating locations during their next visit. The coupon is valid through April 29 and also is available by email for members of the Tony Roma’s Email Club.
Tax Day Deals
- Breugers Bagels – Get 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for only $10.40!
- Boston Market Tax Day Deal– Tax Day Meal for $10.90. Meal includes Half Chicken Regular Meal with 2 sides and cornbread- and drink and cookie. No coupon required. April 18th.
- Krystal – On Monday, April 18th from 6AM to midnight, participating locations are offering up 59¢ Krystal sandwiches. Guests can also get 79¢ Krystals with Cheese or 99¢ loaded Krystals with Cheese and Bacon.
- Papa Johns – Through April 18 Papa John‘s is offering up one large 2-topping pizza AND 8 garlic knots for $10.40 when you use promo code TAXDAY.
- Schlotzskys Deli –All locations will be offering a free small original sandwich with the purchase of chips and a drink on April 18.
While you are thinking about saving money check out these MUST HAVE Money Saving Phone Apps
If you love saving money, and who doesn’t, check out these deals and freebies that will save you even more! Be sure to subscribe to Coupons Are Great so you don’t miss out on great deals, fun freebies, crafts, and more.