Google Eyes (optional)
1) Using the bowl, trace a circle on the construction paper. You can freehand this as well.
2) Cut a circle. I held five pieces of construction paper together and cut five circles at once.
3) Cut a triangle to use as a rear fin.
4) Cut oblong scales out of construction paper.
5) Cut a triangular mouth out of the circle.
6). Add the google eye.
7) Glue the original triangle to the tail end of the fish.
9) Save extra pieces for another day!
If you are looking for another easy construction paper craft, check out our Construction Paper Caterpillar.