Eating organic on a budget used to be something people thought was impossible a few years ago. Now we know that organic meal planning made easy is a reality for many families. One of the best parts about meal preparation is that you can make freezer-friendly organic meals to toss in the freezer to pull out as needed. I like the idea of freezer meals every night of the week! If you have $102 and a Costco membership you can make 10 organic freezer-friendly meals and simplify your life. Think about that $102 and how many meals you would eat out with that same price….we would get about 3.5…maybe 4 meals with that $102….and nothing would be organic. Ten organic meals for the same price is a much better deal!
Eating organic on a budget makes sense when you shop at Costco. Many of their organic ingredients are very reasonably priced and are competitive with regular grocery stores.
You’ll feel amazing knowing that you have 10 organic dinners stashed in the freezer and you can don’t have to worry about your organic meal being too expensive, or getting dinner on the table.
In this brand new organic ingredient meal plan, you’ll find 2 chicken recipes, 2 ground beef recipes, 1 vegetarian recipe. The meats and cheese make up over half of the total budget for the ingredients.
With this organic ingredient meal plan, you will receive the following:
- Warehouse Store Shopping List – one shopping list for the warehouse store (this list can be easily adapted for any grocery store!)
- Complete recipes list – recipes for all meals included(including 2 bonus homemade spice recipes!),
- Assembly prep instructions – outline of how to get everything prepared for the assembly of the meals.
- Assembly instructions – complete step-by-step listing of how to put all the meals together so you don’t waste a minute of time in the kitchen.
- Assembly video instructions – video of Erin putting all the meals together so you can watch the video of the assembly process so you don’t feel alone in your efforts!
- Printable labels – included for 4 freezer-friendly recipes.
It can take you LESS THAN 1 HOUR of prep time to get everything into the freezer!
Each recipe is portioned to serve 4 adults. Larger families or families with bottomless pits (also known as teenage boys!) can double up and use 2 bags for 1 meal!
Head here to get your 10 Freezer-Friendly Organic Meals for $100 Plan from $5 Dinners.
For more reading – see why our family thinks the Costco Membership is worth the fee.
Save money one coupon at a time! Print coupons from the following websites.
Don’t miss the latest and greatest from Coupons Are Great. Sign up for our Daily Email