Swagbucks is my favorite way to earn money online. It really doesn’t get better than being paid for searching the internet. Swagbucks is incredibly generous and randomly hides codes on their blog, facebook, or twitter pages. If you are lucky enough to snag the code in time you will earn extra Swag Bucks in your account. It recently came to my attention that some people just don’t know what a Swag Code looks like. That is very understandable.
Here are some tips to get the most out of Swag Codes:
1) Swag Codes often look funky with a mix of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters. Here are a few that I have recently redeemed: HappyNewYear6Qd4Hi, MoUsEcOoKiEs, ManicMondaysBzLJG7, scrubbing, and Easter. Below is a screenshot of a very old blog post which included a Swag Code.
2) Look for Swag Codes at the bottom of their blog posts first. That is typically where I find them, but there are always exceptions.
3) When copying and pasting a Swag Code do not highlight any of the white space before or after the code. The code will not work if you include any spaces other than what shows up directly on your page.
4) Some codes are refreshable. What that means is that each time you refresh the page a new code will be issued. You can always try refreshing your page and entering the new code if you are having trouble You cannot trick Swagbucks in to giving you more points per code.
5) Install the toolbar. It is super easy to spot a Swag Code when you have the toolbar installed.
6) Enter the Swag Code in to your main account page. On the right there is a box with your Account Summary. Within that box there is a place to enter your Swag Code.
Join Swagbucks today if you are not already a member. It is such a fun and easy way to save money. By Christmas 2011 you could easily have $60 worth of Amazon.com gift card!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.