Aldi Supermarket has great deals on vegetables this week. Aldi Supermarket is my favorite place to shop for fruits amd vegetables since their produce prices are always amazing.
It is definitely a fruity week at Aldi. There are so many fun things you can do with fruit to make it visually appealing.
- $1.69 – Asparagus (1 lb)
- 99¢ – Sweet Potatoes (3-lb bag)
- 99¢ – Broccoli (16 oz package) – Use with 25¢ Checkout 51 broccoli offer!
- $1.79 – Potatoes (10 lb bag)
- 79¢ – Celery
- 99¢ – Pineapple
I am so very excited that Aldi carries organic produce now!
Did you know that Frozen Grapes are the best? Try it this week. Don’t miss How to Cut a Watermelon Quickly with Ease and Less Waste and How to Make Heart Shaped Fruit.
See the Aldi ad online here.
A few important reminders when shopping at Aldi:
- They accept cash or debit card. No credit cards or checks are accepted.
- Aldi does not accept manufacturer’s coupons.
- Bring your own bags. You can purchase them for as low as 6¢ per bag if you do not bring your own.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. It will be returned to you when you return your cart.
Be sure to check out other Deals that we have posted.
Note: This is the sales flier from the Atlanta, Georgia area.