Aldi Supermarket has great deals on vegetables this week. Aldi Supermarket is my favorite place to shop for vegetables since their produce prices are always amazing.
- $1.29 – Lemons (2 pound bag)
- $1.19 – Blackberries (6 oz package)
- $1.49 – Grapefruit (5 pound bag)
- $0.44/lb – Bananas
- $0.99 – Pineapple
- $1.19 – Cantaloupe
I am so very excited that Aldi carries organic produce now!
Did you know that Frozen Grapes are the best? Try it this week. Don’t miss How to Cut a Watermelon Quickly with Ease and Less Waste and How to Make Heart Shaped Fruit.
See the Aldi ad online here.
A few important reminders when shopping at Aldi:
- They accept cash or debit card. No credit cards or checks are accepted.
- Aldi does not accept manufacturer’s coupons.
- Bring your own bags. You can purchase them for as low as 6¢ per bag if you do not bring your own.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. It will be returned to you when you return your cart.
Be sure to check out other Deals that we have posted.
Note: This is the sales flier from the Atlanta, Georgia area.