Aldi Supermarket has great deals on fruits this week. Aldi Supermarket is my favorite place to shop for fruits and vegetables since their produce prices are always amazing.
Here are this week’s Aldi Supermarket Produce Prices Through October 31, 2015.
- $1.78 – Red Grapes or Green Grapes (per 2-lb container –> That’s just 89¢/lb)
- $1.38 – Pears (per 2-lb bag –> That’s just 69¢/lb)
- 49¢ – Pomegranates
- $1.47 – Gala Apples (per 3-lb bag –> That’s just 49¢/lb)
- $1.19 – Blackberries
I stopped by Aldi today for the first time in a month or so and I loved the feeling of not paying very much money for a cart full of healthy foods. It is always amazing how much you can make your budget stretch by shopping smart and shopping at Aldi for produce!
Make your monthly meals easy when you learn how to create 25 meals from Aldi for under $150.
See the Aldi ad online here.
A few important reminders when shopping at Aldi:
- They accept cash or debit card. No credit cards or checks are accepted.
- Aldi does not accept manufacturer’s coupons.
- Bring your own bags. You can purchase them for as low as 6¢ per bag if you do not bring your own.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. It will be returned to you when you return your cart.
Be sure to check out other Deals that we have posted.
Note: This is the sales flier from the Atlanta, Georgia area.