Aldi Supermarket has great deals on vegetables this week. Aldi Supermarket is my favorite place to shop for vegetables since their produce prices are always amazing.
- 79¢ – Spinach (9 oz)
- 89¢ – Grape Tomatoes (10-oz)
- 99¢ – Green Peppers (20-oz)
- 49¢ – Baby Carrots (16-oz)
- 49¢ – Avocadoes
- 29¢ – Cucumbers
I am so very excited that Aldi carries organic produce now!
Did you know that Frozen Grapes are the best? Try it this week. Don’t miss How to Cut a Watermelon Quickly with Ease and Less Waste and How to Make Heart Shaped Fruit.
See the Aldi ad online here.
A few important reminders when shopping at Aldi:
- They accept cash or debit card. No credit cards or checks are accepted.
- Aldi does not accept manufacturer’s coupons.
- Bring your own bags. You can purchase them for as low as 6¢ per bag if you do not bring your own.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. It will be returned to you when you return your cart.
Be sure to check out other Deals that we have posted.
Note: This is the sales flier from the Atlanta, Georgia area.
Search our site
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook