Aldi Supermarket has great deals on fruits this week. Aldi Supermarket is my favorite place to shop for fruits and vegetables since their produce prices are always amazing.
It is definitely good week for produce at Aldi!
Here are this week’s Aldi Supermarket Produce Prices:
- Little Salad Bar Italian or Caesar Salad Kit (10-oz bag) – 99¢
- Yellow Onions (3-lb bg) = 79¢
- Zucchini (24-oz package) – $1.49
- Mushrooms (8-oz package) – 79¢
- Green Peppers (3 pack) – 99¢
- Roma Tomatoes (20 oz package) – 99¢
Make your monthly meals easy when you learn how to create 25 meals from Aldi for under $150.
See the Aldi ad online here.
A few important reminders when shopping at Aldi:
- They accept cash or debit card. No credit cards or checks are accepted.
- Aldi does not accept manufacturer’s coupons.
- Bring your own bags. You can purchase them for as low as 6¢ per bag if you do not bring your own.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. It will be returned to you when you return your cart.
Be sure to check out other Deals that we have posted.
Note: This is the sales flier from the Atlanta, Georgia area.