Last night as I was falling asleep I realized that I had absolutely no idea what day of the week it really was. It suddenly struck me that I posted the Great Giveaway Thursday post 24 hours early! 😯 Apparently being stuck at home has made me a little crazy.
In the past 2 days we have:
- Wrapped the girls up in plastic bags to keep them dry when playing outside.
- Attempted to sled with items we found around the house since we don’t have sleds. This hasn’t been very successful
- Added snowsuits, waterproof gloves, and a sled to our shopping list
- Made banana bread and cake balls
- Constructed elaborate forts….that the cat loves to sit on top of and ruin
- Used toothbrushes to clean the cupboards in the kitchen
- Watched Daddy Daycare….twice
- Played I Spy Spooky Mansion and a Disney Princess game on the Wii
- Cleaned the bathrooms
- Organized the linen closet. We now have 3 warm blankets and several sheet sets to donate to the homeless shelter
- Worried that Grandma will get delayed on her flight from Oregon. She is the Sesame Street cupcake and cake maker. We will have funky party food if I am the one preparing it.
What have you been doing these past few days? Is today another snow day? I am going to add a linky to this post and I will definitely visit you if you link up. Not a blogger? Leave a comment!