Spring is such a fun time of year! I love spring crafts. Yesterday the girls and I made two crafts – Shamrocks and Bunnies. The Bunnies were from a kit that we paid $1.79 for at Joann’s. The Shamrocks are from some felt we had at home, a magnetic felt sheet, and some glitter glue which were purchased at JoAnns. I think it is fun to highlight a store bought craft as well as a homemade craft.
Store Bought Bunnies:
Our Bunny Kit craft that says Ages 6+, but we did it with a 2 and 3 year old!
Hard at work!
You can always tell when a child dresses herself. ;-)
Gee, can you tell who made which bunny?
The green Shamrocks were super easy to make. I googled “Shamrock template” and printed what I found. I cut two shamrocks out of the magnetic felt. Then I cut six hearts from regular green felt. The girls glued the hearts on to the shamrocks and decorated with glitter. They are now proudly hung on the fridge!
Have you done any fun crafts with your kids lately? I would love to hear about it and see some pictures!
Search our site
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 23
- Baby Shower Giveaway: Prizes from Evenflo, Thyme Maternity, and Rock-a-Bums
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 16
- Cascadian Farms is Yummy Plus $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Publix Yoplait Greek Yogurt 100 Calories $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Celebrate Captain No Beard with a $200 Toys R Us or Pay Pal Gift Card Giveaway
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook
Grab Our Button