Today is National Peanut Butter Day. Did you know that it takes 550 peanuts to make a 12 ounce jar of peanut butter? Peanuts are cholesterol free and an excellent source of protein. In fact, it’s the high protein content that causes peanut butter to stick to the roof of your mouth.
To celebrate National Peanut Butter Day, we decided to make the most simple cookies ever. Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies was a recipe that I learned in Home Economics in Middle School. The recipe is so simple that I have remembered it all these years later! This is an excellent kitchen activity to do with children because it is not all that messy. An older child could almost do this independently.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep time: 5 to 8 minutes
Cook time: 6 to 8 minutes
Makes: 12 to 18 cookies
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix sugar, peanut butter, and egg in a bowl
- Spoon drops onto ungreased cookie sheet
- Press with fork (can dust fork in sugar to prevent it from sticking)
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes. These cookies are best when not overcooked.
Search our site
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 23
- Baby Shower Giveaway: Prizes from Evenflo, Thyme Maternity, and Rock-a-Bums
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 16
- Cascadian Farms is Yummy Plus $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Publix Yoplait Greek Yogurt 100 Calories $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Celebrate Captain No Beard with a $200 Toys R Us or Pay Pal Gift Card Giveaway
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook
Grab Our Button