Swagbucks is awesome. Since April 2009 I have redeemed my Swagbucks for $155 in Amazon gift cards, $5 to Alice.com, $10 in Crazy Dog gift cards, $10 in Barnes and Noble e-gift cards, and $10 for a Starbucks gift card that I am giving away to one of you! Yes, you read that correctly. I have received $190 worth of “stuff” for simply searching the internet. There are no gimmicks and you do not need to download any software to your computer to use Swagbucks. I won’t lie – the toolbar does give you extra points in the form of codes and it is a constant reminder search with Swagbucks, but it is not necessary. (I have it installed on my laptop but not my desktop).
Swagbucks is simple. Doing searches through the Swagbucks site or using the Swagbucks toolbar yields bucks. You redeem those bucks for rewards which include Amazon gift cards, money in your Paypal account, clothing, jewelry, or even perfume! My favorite rewards is the Amazon gift card which costs 450 Swag Bucks and is attainable in a month’s time.
If you are not a member of Swagbucks NOW is the time to join. In addition to the 30 Swag Bucks you normally are credited when you first join swagbucks, you will earn 40 Bonus Bucks when you use code BackToSchool when you sign up. That is a total of 70 SWAG BUCKS!!! This offer is valid through 8/15/2010. Join the fun this Thursday when the Swag Code Extravaganza is planned. There will be at least 5 Swag Codes throughout the day.
If you are not already a member of Swagbucks, click here to register. Be sure to enter BackToSchool to get your extra bucks! (The code is case sensitive).
While I do not like coffee, I know that many of you do. One lucky Coupons Are Great reader will soon have $10 to Starbucks!
Number of Winners: 1
Giveaway End Date: August 19th, 2010 at 11:59:59 EDT
Eligibility: This giveaway is for residents of the US who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry
Random Selection: One winner will randomly be chosen and will be notified via email. He/she will have 48 hours to respond to that email or another winner will be chosen.
Leave a comment stating your favorite beverage. It doesn’t need to be one that you can purchase at Starbucks.
(Complete the mandatory entry and each of the optional extra entries for 13 total entries and 13 comments. The mandatory entry must be completed for the extra entries to count.)
- Like Coupons Are Great on Facebook. If you already like us, leave a comment letting us know!
- Be a member of Swagbucks and leave a comment. New registrants click here. If you are already signed up please leave a comment saying that you are already a Swagbucks member.
- Follow Coupons Are Great with Google Friend Connect, widget in sidebar.
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post at Coupons Are Great. Please let it be at least one sentence long and pertain to the post that you are commenting on.
- Enter to win any other giveaway on Coupons Are Great. Leave a comment with the giveaway you entered.
- Become an email subscriber and confirm your activation. If you are already an email subscriber just let us know!
- Follow Coupons Are Great on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Feel free to use this tweet: #win $10 Starbucks Gift card from @CouponsAreGreat http://bit.ly/9ZdLI9 #giveaway ends 8/19
- 3 Extra entries: Add our button to your blog and leave a link telling us where we can find it
- 2 Extra entries – Enter this giveaway on any linky. Please leave the hosting sites link. Examples of giveaway linky lists can be found here.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by myself. I purchased the gift card with Swag Bucks I earned through searching, referrals, and bonus points. All opinions expressed in this post are honest and my own.