Bake sales and cake walks can be as easy as a trip to the supermarket to purchase a store made cake. But if you are anything like me you want to make something fun! Goldfish Marshmallow Pops are a perfect treat for a bake sale, birthday party, summer afternoon, or birthday party!
I will admit that I made these for Big Sister’s school cake walk. I know, several people said that they were not appropriate for a cake walk. In my defense, I made one Red Velvet Cake and one batch of brownies too. Technically I covered the cake part of the cake walk!
Materials Required to Make Goldfish Marshmallow Pops
- Candy Melts or Almond Bark
- Candy Color (Blue – if you are using almond bark)
- Waxed or Parchment Paper
- Graham Crackers
- Goldfish Goldfish Grahams
- Lollipop Sticks
Directions to make Goldfish Marshmallow Pops
- Stick a lollipop stick into the center of each marshmallow. Set aside.
- Crush a few graham crackers and put the crumbs in a bowl.
- Melt the candy melt according to the directions. I melted mine in the microwave.
- Add Candy Color to the melted candy melts.
- Roll the marshmallow in the melted candy melt until it is thoroughly covered.
- Stick the marshmallow in the graham cracker crumbs. Roll a little of the edges if you desire.
- Apply a goldfish to the side of the marshmallow.
- Set on parchment/waxed paper and allow to dry.
My first round of these Marshmallow pops were made with the salty Baby goldfish. My husband ate one and made a funny face. He wasn’t a fan. He suggested using the Graham Goldfish. He is absolutely correct. The pairing of graham crackers on the bottom with Graham goldfish made this taste much, much better. The first photo in this post shows the Graham Goldfish and the second photo show the salty Baby Goldfish. Both are cute, but one really does taste better than the other!
We love crafting! Be sure to check out our Craft Posts for more ways to create fun, frugal crafts and projects at your house!
This post contains affiliate links. Coupons Are Great is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows associates to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their website.
Thanks for the inspiration So Easy Being Green!