Summer nights are busy nights. The last thing you want to do during the months of July and August is spend a long time preparing dinner. Wouldn’t you rather be relaxing at the pool, hanging out with friends or family, playing outdoors, or a watching a movie in an air conditioned room? With this brand new set of freezer-friendly meals you will create 12 meals in about an hour and you will spend less than $70. This plan is tailored for an Aldi shopping trip for that price, but you can shop anywhere to purchase the items you need for these recipes.
The Recipe List Includes:
- (2) Cheddar Stuffed BBQ Burgers
- (2) Grilled Chicken Fajitas
- (2) Italian Sausage Baked Pasta with Spinach
- (2) Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
- (2) Italian Vegetable Soup
- (2) BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
I don’t know about you, but I’d much rather spend an hour in the kitchen getting a bunch of meals pulled together than worrying about what’s for dinner at the end of an exhausting day of summer fun.
It’s about more than time too…it’s about money. The temptation to hit the drive thru is much higher in the summer months. And that gets expensive fast!
This summer freezer meals grilling plan consists of:
- 12 meals. Short, simple and delicious.
- Calls for ingredients from Aldi….BUT…
- It can really be used at ANY GROCERY STORE. (Note: the shopping list is written so it can be used at any grocery store. It doesn’t
- include Aldi brand names.
Delicious freezer-friendly grilling recipes mixed with some pasta and soup recipes for the freezer.
You will receive a shopping list, recipes list, printable labels, assembly instructions and access to exclusive video that shows how the meals are assembled.
Save money one coupon at a time! Print coupons from the following websites.
Don’t miss the latest and greatest from Coupons Are Great. Sign up for our Daily Email