Music has the power to push a workout into overdrive and make you do things you didn’t think was possible. Have a good pair of headphones while running is so important and finding the right pair can be difficult. As a woman it seems like headphones are made for men (or possibly elephants) since they are often too big. I don’t know, maybe I have small ears, but I have the hardest time getting earphones to stay in my ears while I am running.
Problem solved! Yurbuds are sports earphones made for women. They are patented with TwistLock technology and are guaranteed to never fall out. The new Inspire for Women features that same technology, and the FlexSoftTM comfort fit, while being specifically designed to fit smaller ears. Available at Target for $29.99, these performance fit earphones are sweat and water-resistant, provide exceptional sound, and are the perfect training partner for the female athlete.
I received a MomSelect Yurbuds in-home party pack to share with some of my favorite running buddies. We were spoiled with a goody box that was packed with all the things that runners need. We each received:
- Yurbuds for our workout
- A yurbuds “Inspire” sports towel
- A LUNA Snack
- A yurbuds Sweaty Band
- “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”- Eleanor Roosevelt:
- “The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you.”- Unknown
- “Me thinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow.”- Henry David Thoreau:
- “Runners just do it – they run for the finish line even if someone else has reached it first.” – Unknown