Are you ready for a recipe that calls for beer? Honestly, beer makes me crinkle my nose – but I love that you can make this recipe with chicken stock instead! This week’s slow cooker recipe is Beer BBQ Chicken by Sharon at Mom on Dealz that is sure to add some flavor to your normal dinner menu! Prep time should be about 5 minutes and will cook for eight hours on low or 4 hours on high. Thanks to The Centsible Family for putting this together!
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast
- 32 ounce BBQ sauce (thin is best)
- 12 ounce beer (or chicken broth)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Combine ingredients in crockpot and cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Remember not to open the lid or add 30 minutes to the cooking time for each time.
- Perfect for a DOUBLE BATCH!
- Add even more flavor by picking a BBQ sauce with some flavor or spices already added: Chipotle, Brown Sugar, Honey, etc.
Looking for more recipes? Check out Crock Pot Cookbook: 440 Slow Cooker Recipes. No slow cooker or crock pot? Amazon has the Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel or the Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker available with free shipping!