Cooking in a slow cooker just makes life easier! Having a few good slow cooker recipes on hand is essential. Whether you are making a main course or some snacks, crock pots are a life saver. Remember to pin these recipes to your favorite Crockpot Dinner board on Pinterest so you can easily access it later.
This week’s Slow Cooker Recipe is Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Brett at Mama Loves Her Bargains is super yummy
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 c breadcrumbs
- 1/3 c crumbled bleu cheese
- 12 oz bottle Frank’s Buffalo Sauce (or your own sauce)
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Directions:
- Mix all ingredients except for hot sauce. (We chop the carrots and celery in food processor but you can mince by hand)
- Makes about 16 meatballs (Serves 4)
- Spray inside crockpot with cooking spray. Brown meatballs on stove (don’t cook all the way through- we have a crock pot with a removable insert and just used that to brown the meatballs)
- Replace crock pot liner into crock pot, cover meatballs with hot sauce. Cook on low for 7 hours. Serve with ranch or bleu cheese. Can be served on a grinder roll or over egg noodles.
A big thanks to The Centsible Family for putting together this showcase of slow cooker (crock-pot) recipes that one of the Mavens of Money have tried and tasted. By sharing we hope you will be able to save a little time during the week as we all know saving time is just as valuable as saving money. And you will be able to enjoy a hot meal at the end of your day.
Want more recipes? Check out 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You’ll Ever Need for more inspiration.