Cooking in a slow cooker just makes life easier! Having a few good slow cooker recipes on hand is essential. We have a round up of Crock Pot Recipes that we hope you enjoy over the next week. Remember to pin these recipes to your favorite Crockpot Dinner board on Pinterest so you can easily access it later.
This week’s slow cooker recipe is for yummy Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas using Tabitha’s recipe from Saving Toward A Better Life! You can add a little extra spice like Paprika Pepper to kick up the flavor or enjoy as is for a great homemade meal!
Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas Ingredients:
- Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins
- Can or Rotel Tomatoes
- Can of Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
- Flour Tortillas (or wheat)
- Shredded Cheese (I use Mexican Blend but you can us what you like)
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas Directions:
- Put Chicken, Rotel and Enchilada Sauce in crockpot. Cook on Low 6 hours or High 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken in crockpot.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop chicken (draining off as much sauce as possible) in to tortillas and roll up.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas and top with sour cream, cheese and green onions.
A big thanks to The Centsible Family for putting together this showcase of slow cooker (crock-pot) recipes that one of the Mavens of Money have tried and tasted. By sharing we hope you will be able to save a little time during the week as we all know saving time is just as valuable as saving money. And you will be able to enjoy a hot meal at the end of your day.
Want more recipes? Check out 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You’ll Ever Need for more inspiration.