Halloween is coming and it is time to break out our Halloween Crafts. This week we are highlighting a frugal ghost craft which recycles an old soda pop bottle. Thank you Momondealz for sharing!
Soda Bottle Halloween Ghosts
Soda Bottles (2 liter)
White Tissue Paper
Black Construction Paper
1. Clean and dry a 2 liter soda bottle.
2. Cut the top off with a sharp knife or scissors (obviously the adult does this part).
3. Cover the bottom and part of the sides with Mod Podge. Try to not go past the half-way point because it will make the ghost look less “flowy”.
Be sure to see what printable coupons there are for products you use that can be upcycled into fun craft projects. T
- Language Arts: Read The Ghost’s Dinner (A Golden Books Paperback)and discuss colors and the book’s elements with your child. You can create lists of dinner foods you think you’d like to bring to a ghost dinner.
- Math: Read Ten Timid Ghosts (Read With Me Paperbacks)and work on counting with your child.