St. Patrick’s Day is coming! My four-year-old and I did a cute craft St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold craft the other day. It was super easy and she really loved the finished product. In fact, she hung it up in her room!
Materials to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold
- Construction Paper (black, yellow, green)
- Pipe cleaner
- Hole Punch (optional)
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Template: This link is a pdf that looks like the photo below. I know I appreciate having a template so I try to make them when I can!
Create a St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold
- Cut a pot shape from black paper
- Cut four hearts from green paper. If you are using the template I provided that heart is what we used. Glue the hearts together to form a four leaf clover. Add a green stem if desired
- Cut yellow circles. Adding some sparkly gold glitter would be adorable (alas, we were all out). Glue to the inside of the black pot.
- Attach pipe cleaners to the pot. It is easiest to punch holes, but you can always lightly pinch the paper and snip with scissors.
St. Patrick’s Day Reading Materials
- The Story of Saint Patrick’s Day
- Too Many Fairies: A Celtic Tale
- Tales from Old Ireland
- The Night Before St. Patrick’s Day (Reading Railroad)
- Scholastic Reader Level 1: It’s St. Patrick’s Day
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day crafts? Check out our Rainbows and St. Patrick’s Day hats from last year. If you have a little girl who likes fun hair bows then you should definitely read the Shamrock Hair Bow Tutorial! Stay tuned because I am working on a four leaf clover hair bow as well!
Search our site
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 23
- Baby Shower Giveaway: Prizes from Evenflo, Thyme Maternity, and Rock-a-Bums
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 16
- Cascadian Farms is Yummy Plus $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Publix Yoplait Greek Yogurt 100 Calories $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Celebrate Captain No Beard with a $200 Toys R Us or Pay Pal Gift Card Giveaway
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook
Grab Our Button