Saving money at Target is getting easier and easier. There is a brand new way to save at Target called Cartwheel. Basically, Target’s Cartwheel is an in store savings program that allows you to use one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer per item. That’s right! There are up to THREE ways to save on one item at Target.
Cartwheel offers are good on up to 4 qualifying items per transaction unless otherwise noted. Limit of 6 Cartwheel transactions per day. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold, or prohibited by law. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Not valid in Canada. Offer value may not exceed value of item purchased. No cash value.
To use Cartwheel you need to create an account.
The Cartwheel Breakdown:
- Login at cartwheel.target.com from your computer or smart phone. Or download the Cartwheel app!
- Select the offer you wish to save. Click the partial star on the righty hand corner. Click the red “add” button.
- To redeem a Cartwheel offer show the Cartwheel barcode on your mobile device or use a print out of your Cartwheel list offers.
- If you don’t shop with your mobile device you can print your Cartwheel by clicking My Cartwheel at the top of the page. Then click “redeem in store” on the right. You will then be able to print your list with a barcode for the cashier to scan.
- The barcode only needs to be scanned once by the cashier at checkout and all the qualifying offers you have saved will be deducted.
This week there are some great offers including 35% off Coca-Cola, Dr Pepper, & 7up 12 packs (on sale 3/$10, so just $2.16 each after sale and Cartwheel), 30% off The One Spot (get items for just 70¢, and more!
Don’t miss the latest and greatest from Coupons Are Great. Sign up for our Daily Email.