Peanut Butter is such an amazing food. Paired with chocolate it is scrumptious, but there are many other great flavor combinations. Here is a great list of peanut butter recipes to satisfy your peanutty cravings. If you are in the mood for homemade healthy peanut butter….we’ve got that….or if you are in the mood for a delicious dessert…..we’ve got that too!
Peanut Butter Recipes
Peanut Butter Pancakes
3. Peanut Butter Pancakes – This is such a great way to add protein to pancakes.
4. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip pankcakes. Those chocolate chips are sure to be a Saturday morning hit!
Peanut Butter Cookies
5. 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies – Truly three ingredients, and they taste delicious too!
7. Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Cookies – Chocolate chips and peanut butter…what’s not to love?
9. Reeses Soft Peanut Butter Cookies – These look fun!
12. Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies – Fun to make!
14. Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies – Don’t these look absolutely scrumptious? We need to make these NOW!
16. Reeses Peanut Butter Brownies – The chocolate candy addition on top makes these a super sweet treat!
17. Reese’s Brownies
Cupcakes and Cakes
19. Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting – Peanut butter in a cupcake and topped with frosting is an excellent combination.
20. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cake with Reeses – Words cannot describe how yummy this looks!
21. Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake – Another great looking dessert!
22. Snickers Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake – My family would think I was professional if I made something that looked this great!
30. Crispy Peanut Butter Balls – Yummy!
33. Peanut Butter Fudge – Fudge can be year round!
34. 5 Minute Peanut Butter Snack Balls – These are a great way to add a protein snack into your diet.
35. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups – Skip the icky extra ingredients and make peanut butter cups yourself.
36. Reeses Marshmallow Ritz Cracker Sandwiches – These are the perfect party food!
37. Peanut Butter Milkshake – Frozen fun on a hot day
38. Chocolate Chip Banana Mini Muffins – These are great for little hands
39. Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Dip – A great way to encourage kids to eat a variety of foods.
So many great peanut butter recipes were shared here. Do you have a favorite that was missed?
Be sure to subscribe to Coupons Are Great so you don’t miss out on great deals, fun freebies, crafts, and more.