It’s time to to break out the Christmas decorations and make some new Christmas crafts. With a roll of toilet paper you can make a Santa or a Reindeer that would look great sitting on the back of the toilet. Or, if your kids are like mine, randomly rotating throughout the house!
Toilet Paper Santa and Reindeer
- 2 rolls of toilet paper
- 1 Red sheet of tissue paper
- 1 Brown sheet of tissue paper
- Black Construction Paper
- 3 white cotton balls
- 1 red cotton ball
- 2 Popsicle sticks
- Brown construction paper
- 2 googly eyes (or black construction paper circles)
1. Cover one roll of toilet paper with red tissue paper and the other one with brown tissue paper.
2. Cut a thin strip of black construction paper to create Santa’s belt and glue around the middle of the roll.
3. Cut out a small rectangle of paper and cover in glitter to create the belt buckle and glue that in the center of the belt.
4. Glue 3 cotton balls on top of the toilet paper hole to create Santa’s hat.
5. Trace your child’s hands on brown construction paper and cut them out.
6. Glue each hand on each Popsicle stick and stick them in the top hole of the toilet paper to create antlers.
7. Glue the googly eyes on the front with the red nose and you have your reindeer!