Making #mummydogs is easy. Have I already mentioned that?
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 package hot dogs
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles.
- Firmly press perforations to seal (better than what you see in the photo below).
- Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces.
- Wrap each hotdog with the crescent dough. It should look like mummy bandages stretching over the hotdog. Be sure to leave a spot for the face (that’s fun to add “eyes” with mustard or ketchup after it has baked)
- Place onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown.
You can spice this lunch or dinner up with CHEESE, salt, honey mustard dipping sauce, or by using a bratwurst instead of a hotdog. If finger foods are more your thing, buy the tiny hotdogs and use those instead. They make a very fun appetizer!
This recipe is great for larger Halloween parties, or simply at home with your kids to bring some excitement to the days leading up to Halloween.
We made these for lunch yesterday and my girls wanted them for dinner too. I will have to make more so they can add them to their lunches too.
Which Halloween recipe are you going to try this year?
If you love saving money, and who doesn’t, check out these deals and freebies that will save you even more! Be sure to subscribe to Coupons Are Great so you don’t miss out on great deals, fun freebies, crafts, and more.