A day to celebrate the dads in our lives is happening soon and you can create a fun homemade gift for dad very easily. This printable Father’s Day coupon book is customizable with a spot for your child to write a letter to Dad as well as fill in the blank spots for personalized and well thought out coupons. It is a fantastic Father’s Day gift for dad that doesn’t cost any money out of pocket.
Handmade Coupon Book for Father’s Day
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Printable
- Card stock (paper would work as well)
- Scissors (or paper cutter - my paper cutter is one of my favorite crafting tools)
- Print out the coupon book onto card stock (or paper),
- Cut out the cover, each coupon, and the book spine.
- Fill out the letter and any fill-in-the blank coupons you will use.
- Stack the cover and the coupons and staple along the left edge.
- Fold the book spine in half and glue to cover the staples.
A few ideas that my girls came up with on their own coupons included playing Wii U together, building in the shop, flying the remote control airplane, and going to get Slushees.
We love crafting! Be sure to check out our Craft Posts for more ways to create fun, frugal crafts and projects at your house!
This post contains affiliate links. Coupons Are Great is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows associates to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their website.