Celebrating mom can happen on her birthday, during the holiday season, on Mother’s Day, or (truly) any day of the year. This printable Mother’s Day coupon book is the perfect homemade gift for mom in any circumstance. There is a spot for your child to write Mom a letter. Personalize the coupons throughout the book and give mom what she really wants. Every mom is different and this is the perfect way to give the special mom in your life exactly what she wants….maybe it’s an appointment to paint nails together or a date to go four wheeling in the mountains.
This craft is great for those on a budget since it doesn’t cost any money out of pocket if you have a color printer and some paper (although card stock is sturdier option).
Handmade Coupon Book for Mother’s Day
- Mother’s Day Coupon Book Printable (this opens as a PDF)
- Card stock (paper would work as well)
- Scissors (or paper cutter – my paper cutter is one of my favorite crafting tools)
- Stapler or Glue
- Print out the coupon book onto card stock (or paper),
- Cut out the cover, each coupon, and the book spine.
- Fill out the letter and any fill-in-the blank coupons you will use.
- Stack the cover and the coupons and staple along the left edge.
- Fold the book spine in half and glue to cover the staples. You can also staple the spine to the coupons – that’s a look some people really like!
A few ideas that my girls came up with on their own coupons included playing Wii U together, crafting, flying the remote control airplane at the park, and going to get ice cream. What gift has the mom in your life enjoyed the most? We would love to hear in the comments!
Don’t forget about Dad! He deserves his very own Coupon Book too!
We love crafting! Be sure to check out our Craft Posts for more ways to create fun, frugal crafts and projects at your house!
This post contains affiliate links. Coupons Are Great is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows associates to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their website.