Every fall we are reminded to tell the grandparents in our lives how much they mean to us and many of us scratch our heads wondering about the perfect grandparents day gift idea. A coupon booklet is free, easy, and adorable to make and will melt their hearts with cuteness. This fun gift includes blank coupons that are customizable for your kiddo to fill in the blanks for a truly special gift.
Handmade Coupon Book for Grandparent’s Day
- Father’s Day Coupon Book Printable (Click that link for your own PDF)
- Card stock (paper would work as well)
- Scissors (or paper cutter – my paper cutter is one of my favorite crafting tools)
- Print out the coupon book onto card stock (or paper),
- Cut out the cover, each coupon, and the book spine.
- Fill out the letter and any fill-in-the blank coupons you will use.
- Stack the cover and the coupons and staple along the left edge.
- Fold the book spine in half and glue to cover the staples.
A few ideas that my girls came up with on their own coupons included create a craft together, going to get Slushies, making Ice Cream Sundaes, playing board games, baking together, and flying the remote control airplane. My favorite gift to give (and get) is a canvas print. I loooooove them, so they are always on my potential gift giving list at any time.
We love crafting! Be sure to check out our Craft Posts for more ways to create fun, frugal crafts and projects at your house!
This post contains affiliate links. Coupons Are Great is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows associates to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their website.