I don’t know about you, but sometimes slow cooker recipes don’t look appealing. That is not the case for this recipe! This week’s recipe is Corn Chowder by Mackenzie at The Centsible Family. Yummy! What a perfect dinner for a chilly winter night. t
- 2 cans (16 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 to 3 medium potatoes, finely chopped
- 2 oz of heat and serve bacon
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk or half & half
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Combine first 5 ingredients in slow cooker and add pepper and/or salt to taste. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
- Stir in milk and butter; cover and cook on HIGH about 30 to 60 minutes longer.
Looking for more recipes? Check out Crock Pot Cookbook: 440 Slow Cooker Recipes. No slow cooker or crock pot? Amazon has the Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel or the Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker available with free shipping!