Are you hoping to add a little sanity to your crazy week? Slow cooker recipes are just what every busy family needs! This week’s Slow Cooker Showcase recipe is for yummy Mexican Chicken using Sharon’s recipe from Mom On Dealz! This recipe is quick and perfect for when you want to use ingredients from your pantry. Thanks to The Centsible Family for putting this together!
- 1 package of chicken breasts (about 1.5 pounds)
- 2 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 small jar of salsa
- Lay chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Serve over rice or inside of a tortilla.
Looking for more recipes? Check out Crock Pot Cookbook: 440 Slow Cooker Recipes. No slow cooker or crock pot? Amazon has the Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel or the Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker available with free shipping!