Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. This holiday is my favorite because I love all things heart, but as a parent I have started to see it as another day filled with candy. I don’t want to be that mom, you know, the one who doesn’t allow her kids to have candy. But I do want to be a mom who lets her kids have fun and give out Valentine’s that are creative and not filled with sugar. Bubbles are a perfect Valentine’s Day present for preschool and school aged kids!
To make your budget stretch, through Saturday you can find bubble necklaces 3 for $1.00 at Walgreens (with in-ad coupon).
All you need to complete this Bubbly Valentine is a cute note to attach to your bubbles. I created one that you can use too! Click this link for the Valentine bubble quote PDF. After you print and your child signs his or her name all you need to do is punch a hole in the corner and attach to the bubbles.
Search our site
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 23
- Baby Shower Giveaway: Prizes from Evenflo, Thyme Maternity, and Rock-a-Bums
- List and Promote Giveaways at Great Thursday Giveaway Linky: May 16
- Cascadian Farms is Yummy Plus $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Publix Yoplait Greek Yogurt 100 Calories $25 Publix Gift Card Giveaway
- Celebrate Captain No Beard with a $200 Toys R Us or Pay Pal Gift Card Giveaway
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook
Grab Our Button