One of the best Memorial Day for 4th of July recipes is Fruit Pizza! With yummy strawberries and blueberries atop a giant sugar cookie there really is no way to go wrong with this “craft.” Making a 4th of July Fruit Pizza is incredibly easy.
Ingredients for 4th of July Fruit Pizza Recipe
- Sugar Cookie dough (homemade or store bought)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Marshmallow Fluff
- Cookie Sheet
Make a 4th of July Fruit Pizza
- Press the cookie dough into a cookie sheet and bake until brown. This will make one giant rectangle
- Allow to cool
- Mix Cream Cheese and Marshmallow Fluff together.
- Frost the cookie with the frosting
- Add blueberries and strawberries to form a flag shape
This is seriously YUMMY! And perfect for Independence Day. My five-year-old helped make the flag cookie above….and helped me eat it too! There is something about cream cheese mixed with marshmallow that is just super scrumptious!
Patriotic Crafts Found on Coupons Are Great
- Star Spangled Wand
- Red, White, and Blue Canvas Stars
- Patriotic Strawberries
- Patriotic Reading Materials for Kids
Educational Patriotic Books
- My affiliate link is included below.
- Wee Sing America
- The Liberty Bell (Patriotic Symbols)
- Sweet Land of Liberty (Ellis the Elephant)
- Songs of America
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Coupons Are Great is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows associates to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their website. Read my disclosure policy here.
We love crafting! Be sure to check out our Craft Posts for more ways to create fun, frugal crafts and projects at your house!
Search our site
Like Coupons are Great! on Facebook